- Print digital or hard copy construction plans at any length, and up to 36” wide. Our printers use ROLLS of paper as opposed to sheets, therefore making any length possible as long as the width does not exceed 36”. 42” wide drawings are available at special pricing. Typical construction specifications are printed two-sided and then 3-hole punched with a clear acetate cover and a card stock backing, then bound with a metal Acco binder. Many other options are also available. Please see all of the options offered at county Reproductions in our binding section.
- Scan and Convert those same drawings to PDF, JPG, TIF, or PNG files as well. Plans are then named according to the identification in their title blocks. Standard scanning sizes are a max of 36” wide, however we are able to scan up to 54” (special pricing applies).
Specifications can also be scanned in as one bulk PDF or indexed by section name. Scanning is a common and ideal practice for archiving Closeout Documents.
- Official City Filing. Some cities in Connecticut now require Final Closeout of Permits for COO or COA to be in the form of a PDF/A document, and burned to CD. USB drives or emails are not allowed at this point (2017). If your architect or engineer cannot create the required digital file, then we are more than happy to provide you with that service.
- AutoCAD drawings converted from hard copy or digital file.
- Drawing Alterations: Reductions, Enlargements, Mirrored Image, Positive & Negative Reversal.